Please note that on accepting a booking from Larger Than Lights for any of our products, the following terms and conditions apply:
1. A $150 deposit is required to secure your booking upon return of the Booking Confirmation Advice Form. Balance to be paid 1 month prior to event. (Please note: special prices and offers may require full payment at time of booking)
2. Deposits are non-refundable.
3. Payments may be made via direct deposit or cash.
4. Costs include delivery within 50 kilometres of the Perth CBD. Additional costs will be charged for longer distances.
5. In default of payment the client(s) agree to pay all costs incurred in recovery.
Handling and Damage of Lights
1. Only Larger Than Lights staff are permitted to move or adjust lighting. The hirer may only use the supplied remote controls to adjust lighting colours and affects.
2. The lights are not to be stood on, sat on nor any item placed on the lights. The hirer accepts all responsibility for any damage caused to the lights during the event. Please ensure that guests are aware that the lights are for visual purposes only and are not to be touched, tampered or mounted.
3. Larger Than Lights will not be liable for any injury or damage caused as a result of improper use of equipment.
4. The hirer agrees to pay for any damage to the equipment caused through no fault of Larger Than Lights.
General Terms and Conditions
1. This document is a legally binding contract that exists between the above mentioned hirer(s) and Larger Than Lights.
2. The lights are primarily designed to be used indoors; however, they are able to be used outdoors at the approval of Larger Than Lights staff. Weather conditions such as rain and wind may hinder the performance of the lights. If the lights are to be used outdoors, a suitable area is to be agreed upon for set up to ensure the weather does not damage the lights.
3. The hirer assume the responsibility of contacting the venue and seeking approval for the lights to be set up. The hirer is to ensure that there is sufficient room for the lights to be set up, a power source available and that all furniture in the area is moved prior to Larger Than Lights set up.